Sunday, December 04, 2005

Halo !!!



Hi people!! Long time no blog!! >_< haha! Actually not because of the blog skin lah.. Just don know blog on what.. Hmm.. Well, i'm a lazy person!! Need big BIG motivation then will move fingers... haha.. I'm actually doing my storyboarding homework half-way.. Just feeling abit sianx.. So decided to blog!! Heh heh..

[About photo was taken long ago.. Don't know if i posted it b4. Nvm, haha.]

Oh ya, some of you might be shocked about the skin!! Haha BECAUSE boyish amelie using girly blog skin??!! Erm.. i ownself also cannot believe, haha. Let me explain.. er hem.. :

Yesterday my sis decided to help me change. So i slowly looked through all the skins.. i was feeling blue.. Like blue. Got the peaceful calm feeling? Especially pale blue or something. BUT i couldn't find smth 'blue and suit my character and mood' skin.. My sis, started getting a bit bu nai fan.. (T_T) .. She wanted go out ma. BUT i got say we can always change skin another day when i find the 'perfect' one! I'm in no hurry. Then she say: Search through 2000skins for more than an hr still can't find one?' ...Ehh.. Cannot help ma. Really couldn't find smth i like at that moment. So i sort of 'anyhow' told my sis the skin number and she help me change.. [ Don't kill me, Jie. You fierce lor! ] ..Planned to change anthr time myself ( Don't know how but will figure out..) ...But ok la, this skin look fine after awhile. =) <--Actually cos i also scared ma fan (-_-) wahahaha.

But honestly this skin a bit too girly? *goosebumps. Haha, i'm a freak!!! . . . . I must get used to it. I'm a GIRL!!!

Haha kk, enough joking ard. I still have work!! Due tml some more.. (T_T) ..i want read Flame of Recca!!!! Gan chiong eh!!

Faster finish work, faster read Flame of Recca!! HAHAHAHA.

Oh no.

Dinner time. (-_-)

Work and comic shall delay!! Food more impt? Really love eating. Just hate 'getting fat' part.. DUH.

Byex!!

No comments: