Friday, June 30, 2006

Latest news!

HalO pple!!~ Long time no post!

erm.. actually got lah, i posted last week.. right?? Haha anw, jus want to tell those who cared, i'm moving!! Wahahaha!

okok, now house messy messy!! post some pics of my ransacked study-room!

Walk up stairs..


Room-way..


Inside room..


haha.. messy hor? see all those boxes? HAHAHA my comics!! >_< imagine house got fire, i'll hug those and die. haha.

erm.. Nxt would be basement! Mum was packing all our toys. (sis and mine) All bought, received from donno when till now:

Can see me??








Haha drowned by toys!! Haha then erm.. then kept a few.. then rest gave away =)

ok, shall show my FAVOURITE toy!! erm.. not sure if consider favourite.. cos sis say if i think it's my favourite, i wouldn't throw in the basement store for years!! Ok, let me explain!! I really like this alot. It's DAMN cute!! Jus 4got abt it.. O.o haha.

k, close-up of him!!



Damn cute right?!?

haha ok, then pics of me and my 'favourite' toy, haha:







haha cos i take pic very ugly, so tried to hide my face.. -_- but last pic exception cos the dog very funny!! haha ok i'm abit chor lor there >_< .. was tryin to show tht the doggie very big!! Alot sweet memories sia!! see his nose? i always use black marker colour it de, cos always got scratches then white2.. haha. Then i will comb his fur once a week or smth.. Damn nice to hug!!

Ok, next very funny! the 1st pic, pls focus on the BEAR..



then now the FUNNY PART!!!



HAHAHAHA!!! my mum took out the hat n flower.. -_- .. haha so funny.

eh.. wad els.. hmm... oh ya, k la, shall say everythn here, not sure when els will blog agn, haha. Took a pic of my room during the studio proj Rice sack period.. here's e pic!!



ok.. here's e product~! combined ideas with sis. haha she's good!







yeah~

ok.. then that time got small house bbq. only our family about 6 pple ownself eat only. haha.. my sis bought those portable kind.. and we placed it on a chair.. so high enough, no need squat.. want know wat happened to e chair??



haha.. then mum threw it away (of cos) and then bought a new one.. haha..

erm, bought this for a friend. super cute!! wanted to buy one more for myself.. then think it's kinda waste money.. then didn't buy.. T_T



Cute right?? Ok, nxt would be my SPONGEBOB cards!!! hahaha. Couldn't resist and bought it -_- but erm.. think one buck only. heh heh heh!!!



haha nxt time must take out play!!!

erm.. then that time made pineapple tarts with mum.. not sure is new yr or smth.. hmm.. well, have a look!!



haha looks good right?? well, it TASTE good!! haha.. then left over dough we did some experiment.. with strawberry jam! My idea eh, haha.. looks funny in e oven..



haha became abit bubbly.. haha.. but it taste not bad when slightly cooled!! hot2 eat very nice! love e dough! like abit chow ta stuff. over-baked stuff. like erm.. like the char siew? the black2 part.. the ba gua? the black2 part.. bbq food? black2 stuff.. haha dad say will tio cancer. but erm.. nvm la. nice to eat ma.. die a happy person =)

haha ok.. think that's all for now? maybe i'll post more pics of my house and surroundings nxt time? And pics of my new house after renovation!! quite excited. didn't get to see the current look. dad said the windows and floor change le. walls also almost paint finish. sounds good!!

And one more shocking thing.. my bedroom walls are gonna be.. PINK!!!! omg. hahaha, BIG step to "feminity"!!! haha wanted pastel blue or smth.. but sis say too boy le.. for my own good, so choose pink! haha ok la, i think it will look nice too. refreshing =) haha.

okok, cya nxt post!! Buai Buai!! >_<

No comments: