Thursday, September 07, 2006

Happy day? =)

Hi!!

Heh heh.. Want to know what happened to the rest of the PIZZA??~ Easy, i FINISHED IT! Supposingly the rest of it should last for the whole day (3 meals), BUT, i finished ALL OF IT during brunch (late breakfast)while watching tv!! Shared one garlic bread with mum too. Meaning still have another one in the fridge~ So NICE~!! I REALLY like to feel bloated. SO CONTENTED! It's like the FOOD, in ur tummy!! RUB RUB~

The tv show i watched was Journey to the West. Cartoon corny version. Haha. The monkey would say something like: 'Wo he niu mo wang shi MACHI!!' haha CUTE!! They add in alot funny languages. Stuff we say now. Haha, so very ke ai =D

---- Above is about YESTERDAY~

Today i had my FIRST DRIVING EXPERIENCE!! Attended first driving practical! Heh heh.. Oh yea, i passed basic theory and final theory already! >_< The instructor was very nice! Erm malay, around 40? He's quite funny. I was quite nervous (OF COS), but he'll joke abit as he teach.

FLASHBACK abit----- Eh.. When i was err.. primary6? or sec1? or 2? or 3? O_o i donno, cant remember. I tried to start the car for my dad. First time was fine. The engine started. And hooray! Nothing happen. BUT... drumroll.... 2nd time got 'small' accident. Haha. I was standing outside driver's seat, body bent, left hand on seat, right hand with key. Poke the key in and turn!!!

ok.. the car moved =D Eh.. i think i panicked? i fell on the seat, legs still SWAYING outside the door.. Erm.. i tried to use my hands to press the pedals below. Hoping i chose the correct one and brake the car. -_- Ok, think hand no strength, tried both pedals but car still move. Haha. The speed was ok. Slow moving =) Then i jump out. HAHAHA, like in movie?? But stupid version.

Then the car just 'zoom' forward and knocked/banged my neighbour's door =D The door connects to basement of house. Ok, back to the door. It er.. it dented in. hahahaha. ...... Erm.. heng heng neighbours not home. So my dad contacted the estate's donno who, and got the door fixed. HORRAY! HEI PI (happy) ENDING!! Haha.. not sure if the neighbours know what happened. Phew~

After that my dad got tell me about the handbrake and stuff. Come'on. i REALLY didn't thought of that >_< haha. Ok.. from then on, i didn't dare KPO go start car for him liao. -_- Actually all along i'm also a road idiot. So i didn't plan to learn driving. As in.. i really think accident rate will increase, if people like me actually get a licence and drive on ROAD. O_o omg. So dangerous.

Well, for some reason, i'm learning now. Back to instructor. Oh ya. He's really nice. I left my PDL (temporary licence) and driver booklet on dad's car.. But he say i first time, so nvm. Wasn't fierce. Then he explain the car stuff abit, then say: ok, we can now switch position.

i was like.. HUH?? SWITCH???

k.. now i'm at driver's seat. i almost fainted -_- Head totally blank. Then i recall ABIT (what he said earlier on). Adjust chair, back-seat, steering-wheel, mirror etc.. There's one part when he got out of car and explain to me about BLINDSPOTS. He said: Can see my feet/shoe?

i say no. He got show me this chart. The estimated blind distance from driver's right is about 1m. Then he say the position he's standing is obviously more than 1m. Then he ask me why. Haha.. Then i give this usual BLUR face. Then he say: Depends on driver's height -_-

MEANING i'm SHORT!! O_O He cute lor!!! But k la, he really very nice =) Eh.. Then we tried the straight forward and straight reverse. I super stiff. But it's so cool. CAR MOVED!! i first time REALLY sitting PROPERLY at driver's seat. Wa, cold sweat.

Ok, exciting part. He drove me one round around the 'circuit'. He say from here you can learn to slow down, use brakes, acclerate, TURNS, BENDS. Then he stop. He say 'SWITCH'.

i.. HUH??? O_O *Coughs blood* I relunctantly unfasten seat belt.. and ask him if can one more round. haha but he still got off. oK, no 2nd option. I got onto driver's seat. And took a real drive. WOW. I was pretty amazed honestly. The car really moved la. Like in arcade you know? Those car racing thingys. Then you turn steering wheel etc. Quite cool. I went about 4-5 rounds? Got kinda dizzy.. -_- Starting he'll help me with abit of steering. Cos i was moving in zig-zag. haha. Then he'll tell me when slow down etc. After that he just let me practice. I don't dare look at him. EYES TOTALLY ON ROAD. Can smell that he was eating NUTS lah! So tempted to ask him for one -_- K, i resisted. Phew~

The whole lesson about 1.5 hrs.. Time passed very quickly. Haha. So he ask me stop upfront, and told me some points i need to take note. About my driving technique etc. Then lesson ended =) Quite fun! =D Thanked him of cos.

Ok. After reach home, bathe.. watch tv.. sleep.. Woke up at 11pm to watch train man. The SAORI damn cute!! Pretty!! Tall tall~ Slim slim~ Smile nice nice~ sweet sweet~ Wa.. so nice!! Then got this part the train man and the people in the forum imagine her in maid uniform etc. SO CUTE!!! She really pretty in the show. Oh~ My loveee~ My darrrrrr~ lingggggg~!!! >_<

Haha after that i HUNGRY AGAIN. So ate a coffee bun =) he he.. I really cannot stop eating. When i hungry, i really hungry. Then i'll eat till bloat bloat~ So nice. OH YAH, jus now tv got intro this dessert shop. But donno where. Got 300+ different types. WEE WO WEET!! The Yio chu kang area got sell durian. LOOKS DAMN NICE TOO!!! oh man. Then got durian cake shop too. Sell puffs, sandwich and all. Looks yummy. Oh man.. food.. FOOD!!!!!!!!

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!

ok.. erm.. wat should i do now.. ... he he he. kk, think watch vcd!!! Bought it last year. Haven touch -_- Kk, now go pee, then watch!! WO HO!

~In the jungle, the mighty jungle~ the lion sleeps tonight~ OH WEEEEEEEEE~ ee ee ee weeeee ba bump bu ehhhhh~

Sweet dreams pple =)

No comments: