Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Random Grumbles

Good evening =)

Erm.. Like i said, been feeling quite 'haix' these days. :p Whenever i have a certain gush of feeling (eg. angry or sad), i'll have the urge to write or type. Mostly write. Bcos no one else except myself sees it. But wouldn't have any papers or computer. Now tht i'm at home with the comp, my emotion not as strong anymore. Haha.. So.. not very sure what to grumble now.

Kinda complicated. At times when i felt i have the courage or energy to move on, i get demoralized or pushed down. And when i'm feeling very depressed, happy things (even just a little) would happen to cheer me on. Ups and downs. Haha. Reminds me of a story i read very very long ago =)

One day a farmer found a abandoned stead (healthy strong horse rite?) and brought it home happily. But his this particular neighbour said: Don't be too happy yet. Next day or smth, his only son rode the horse but fell and broke his leg. The farmer was very very sad. His neighbour said: Don't be too upset. Few days later, the emperor summon all young men to go to war and fight some villians. But bcos his son was physically unfit, he was allowed to stay home. The farmer got relieved and happy.

Forgot if the neighbour still said anything, or if the story continued. But the rough idea is there. Haha.. It may not be something good when something u THINK that is good happened. It may not be as bad as u thought too.. O_o

..So.. my mood considered balanced out at the moment.. haha..

P/s: Really thank u friends out there tagging my board =) It tells me that u pple still reads my blog and this gives me encouragement to type more! Tho nothing educational or smth. haha..

Wish everyone out there well and happy..! =)

No comments: