Monday, April 02, 2007

a joke

Eh.. after seeing yl's tag,

" long: oh and trouble is busy, that's why haven been able to find him lately. dun worry =ppppppppp "

i remembered a LONG TIME joke!!!! not very sure how it goes tho..

3 friends were playing hide and seek: Stupid, Manners and Trouble.
Manners and Trouble went to hide and Stupid is the seeker.

Stupid saw Manners ran into a toilet and so decided to look for Trouble first. While searching, Stupid was stopped by a policeman.

Policeman: What's your name?
Stupid: Stupid.
Policeman: .. Where's your manners??
Stupid: In the toilet!
Policeman: ..Are you looking for Trouble?
Stupid: YES!

----> ok.. this is lame -_- ... tsk3.. yl u same era rite? haha..

oh! another joke!

3 boys were brought to the police station by a park attendent.

Policeman: I was reported that you boys violated some law. So i want each of you to tell me your name and exactly what you guys did.

1st boy: My name is Peter. I threw bread into the pond.

2nd boy: My name is John. i threw bread into the pond.

3rd boy: ..My name is Bread.

----> hahaha.. CUTE yea? haha..

No comments: