Monday, August 13, 2007

HOLi

Just came back from school. .... haha.. wahaha.. MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I submmitted my LAST assignment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg omg omg!!!!! I'm now a free man!!!!!!!!!! >_< Was so excited right after i throw my stuff into the pigeon hole (submission corner)! What should i do after i get home?? SLEEEEEPPPP first??????? or watch tv!!!???? Suddenly got crave watch a drama series, e zho ju zhi wen~ HAHAHAHAHAHA.

haha i can feel my eye lids drooping down while typing this. Slept for 2hrs yday. Hmm.. actually before that, afternoon got nap la HAHA. Never enough sleep. So doesn't matter i slept 1hr or 20hrs!

Anw, for the drawing assignment i submitted today, i quite like my final piece!!!!! Next time maybe can post here haha. But rest of the close-ups pieces abit ugly la so .. donno how calvin gonna grade! HATE drawing skeleton -_- ...... SO reeeally anyhow draw.

Now, let's look at more cats photos~ haha. But this time not mine! Saw them online! Some very cute!!


Omg. This is like a snake mouth. Can swallow you whole!!!!!


Heh heh.. sushi?? Gonna try this on Berry!!!!!! Which is quite gao nan du!


haha this very cute. SO RELAXED~


'What do you want from me..?'


I .... LEAP!!!!


'What's up dude?' ---->This is classic haha!


haha

AND FOR THOSE WHO READ TILL HERE, i shall reward u and show u my GIRLFRIEND ahh!!!!!!



PRETTY rite~ Tsk3... I yan fu bu qian, alot lao po(s). Next time intro one by one!!!

k, bedtime yeah, HAHA. GOOD NIGHT! =D

No comments: