Wednesday, October 24, 2007

morning

MORNING!!!!!!

haha this post is just to surprise people who think i only wake up at 1pm on non-school/work days! =D

Yup2, yolk renovating! So from today no work! .. til MONDAY!! >_< work from home~

Woke up at 6.30am and had a morning jog at a park behind house. Really pei fu myself how i crawl out of bed -_- zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz but don think can do this every morning. CRAAZZY!!! zzzzzzzzz

Jus now bathe i carry berry into bathroom. I was happily bathing~ Totally in my shampoo world~ Then when i finally came out i shock. I "EH!! you still here ah!". Forgot brought berry in ~_~ hahaha.

anw SORRY, my cat's name is TUCKLE BERRY folks. All along i thought is TUCKER -_- Sis just told me... omgg. Been calling him wrongly!!!!

k.. wat should i do now.. SLEEP?????? sounds good!

nitex pple! You all have a hardworking day :D

No comments: