Friday, April 18, 2008

japanese scolarship

!!!

I guessed everyone received the mail from Eric Tan? It's the one regarding Japanese Scholarship!!! Omg. JUST DREAMING about it:
If I can study there.. omg the SUSHI, the SASHIMI!! The fat white rice, the asparagus wrapped with bacon, the Green tea ICE CREAM and MOCHIs!!!! HAHAHA *rolls around the floor* But of cos most important is the studying part! I'll say *'Ohaiyo' every morning! Studying at a total new environment would be so nice~ The weather chilly chilly~ >_< !!!! But most probably I'll say *'gomei-nasai' every sec cos i always make mistakes.. ... I just want to go overseas i guess O_O
(*I spelled them by hanyu pingying haha anyhow)

Ok end of dreaming!!! Back to earth~
I'll be starting work at scrawls in 2 weeks! =) Thank you for their opportunity and I'll work hard! I'll really try to cut down my laziness.

Anyway, more photos coming up!! Will update asap! Stay tuned! =D

No comments: