Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Hotel 626

Omg omg omg omg..

After the .Rec movie that night, I had phobia taking a bath and had to ask my mum sit on the toilet bowl to accompany me. I didn't dare walk around the house with lights off and I look at my beloved Berry, suspecting if he'll one day catch virus and turn zombish.

Finally overcome every scary thought BUT will still flashback once awhile. Attempted to watch the trailer in daryl's blog since I hadn't seen it, but COINCIDENTLY sis 'barge' (actually just a small noise but it amplified in my head) in and gave me a jump. She dont want company me watch so i closed the window T_T

Then she told me about Hotel 626!! A online web horror game.
" It is called Hotel 626 because you can only check in Hotel 626 from 6pm-6am and you are asked to play the game in the dark, using your headphones and microphone. At some point you have to sing a lullaby to a sleeping zombie child. "

Sounds quite cool o_o

Main website - www.hotel626.com
Related link - www.ljdiaz.com

Wa sehh heart *thumps thumps thumps!!!
Let me know how is it if you try it. *Salutes!

Ok shall end with a CUTE BERRY and SHUAI OGURI to bring me good sleep!





SWWEEEEETT DREAMSSS~ >_<

No comments: