Saturday, November 11, 2006

My house cat

Oh sorry sorry, promised to talk about my house cat, Berry!! So ah Xuan, this post is for you! ^.^ Ok little introduction. Jus one fine day my sis told me that she wanted a cat for her bday. Hmm.. i knew she wanted a cat LONG ago, but ya, we couldn't buy bcos

1) i prefer dogs
2) mum thinks it's very troublesome
3) most impt, the man in the house, my dad, doesn't like small furry stuff!

Haha k, well.. my sis was quite determined this time. So she did alot of research, and brought me to few pet shops to check out the breeds etc. Haha that was the FIRST time i entered pet shops with ONLY cats! i mean.. i nv really had more than a look for cats, sorry -_-

Then yup, in one of the shops, my sis saw Berry. Erm.. i didn't had much impression. I was kinda busy looking at other cats. Cos there were many cats running ard. ok, rather WALKING ard the pet shop! We could touch and play with them. Wo.. Didn't know there were so many breeds. Anw, the quality of cats in the shop seems quite high? Fur all very nice and soft. All looks beautiful and cute.

OK fastforward =p, sis brought dad to the shop to have a look. Cos Berry was quite big in size. My dad most probably wouldn't be afraid. Ok, fastforward, she bought it! After approval from dad!

His registered name is Tucker Berry. Er.. haha. Sis thought of names like Muffin etc. But ya, i thot it was.. hmm.. haha. So Berry it shall be.

Fastforward... random PHOTOS!!

My beautiful sis and Berry:



His first meal in our kitchen! He didn't eat or drink for the 1st 2 days after sis brought him home.. :



Thought this was quite cute:



Erm.. He just fell super asleep on my bed. Haha O_o :



Haha ok, mum made a 'bed' for him =) Still got so many cushion etc. But well, he didn't usually sleep there. He prefer on floors O_O :



Haha this was kinda cute. He super curious about the fridge. Attempted to go in umpteen times. K.. so tht day i jus let him in -_- :





Erm.. i closed the fridge door for 2secs. Hoping he'll be afraid of the darkness and wont want to go in again. Well, when i opened the door after 2s, he looked SUPER RELAX! Happy2 sitting down there looking up at me. I got a feeling he loved being in there -_- Maybe that's bcos he haven feel the coldness. K, carried him out anw. Wo.. His fur was abit cold2 de! Very nice to touch!! >_<

Haha anw, no 2nd time!

Erm.. after he sort of more used to our house, he's more daring to climb on tables.. I was doing my work in the dining room, then he came... :





Quite cute la..

Wanted have some fun so.. :



Haha. Was quite cute. He didn't realise i tied ribbon ard him. Ok, but after tht he did. He ate the ribbons..

Mum n cat! anw, mum's name is Catherine. So pple call her ah cat. yea. =)



Erm, Berry was on my study table. He saw my small blue voodo doll keychain and started to play with it.. :



Ok done! No more picsz! Actually have few videos, want watch can tell me, haha. Erm.. Think that's all?

Oh ya, wanted say that haveing a pet can be quite troublesome. But erm.. in a way it brings a little love into the family =) Like whenever members quarrel, he would keep meow-ing etc -_- Eh.. tho mum always scold2, but she likes Berry alot haha. Dad too! =)

Ok that's all. REALLY sleepy. haha ok! Cya guys nxt post!! >_^

No comments: