Saturday, November 04, 2006

Random post 1

Good evening =)

Erm.. Currently doing 2 things at the same time! Not easy for me to multi-task, haha. Well, i'm typing this and doing my bouncing ball! Haha.. Who's suffering again? Yee Long!!! Haha.. Feel so bad -_- I'm really someone who can't do things alone right.. People around me, i'm sorry!! *piaks onto floor -full bow.

Hmm.. today continue my melbourne trip? haha. One week trip i can drag to one year then type finish i think -_-

OH OH!! Ad break!!! coutesy of YL!! The ad SUPER cute!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=t-QA3-wT2k4

sorry, i thk need type urself? T_T when i put as link, cannot see??? SORRY!

But pls type and watch! very nice!!!

Ok, i shld better concentrate on bouncing -_- like i said, i cant multi-task!! >_<

Hope i managed to push my photos down. This post quite short.. haha..

cya!!~

No comments: