Wednesday, May 30, 2007

berry 01

... Ren suan bu ru tian suan!!!! My thumbdrive finally decided to quit his job due to my long term mis-treatment!! ALL my berry photos gone. As in ALL. I almost pull all my hair out and stab myself in the butt! -_- But ok, LUCKY i got keep some favourite pics and videos in my hp. PHEW~ So NOT all is lost after all HAHAHA.

I would like to intro: TUCKER KAM BERRY, my stress-reliever!!!!!!


~Using Magnifying glass!!~


~He mite be in shock too when he see my face thru it~


~Him taking some shade in my blanket!!~


~Him staring out window looking at food? -BIRDS!!!~


~Him napping over my exercise book~


~HAHAHA stretching on my bed~


~My current wallpaper in hp!!~


~He have this 'how long is she gonna snap me' bochup face??~


~Close-up!!! He always look like he's smiling!!!~


~HAHAHA damn cute!!! I also lie flat on floor to take this!~


~'What is this crazy photographer doing????' he probably thinks~


~'no... DON'T COME ANY FURTHER???!!'~ HAHAHAHA


~'oh crap.. somebody stop her....take away her camera!!!...'


~Hahaha BIG FURBALL on the King's bed (dad)!!

My dad usually QUITE fierce to him, don like his fur fly here fly there. My dad got sensitive nose. So always scold him and us haha.. So my dad's the Emperor. Highest rank at home!! BUT Berry will always purposely go sit on his bed when dad not in the room or home. So quite funny la, whenever he go lie comfyly in the 'danger zone'.


~He's really a lump of fur....CUDDLY!!!!~


~hahaha he really abit fat.. abit. i hope he'll grow bigger!!~


~His smooth fur...~


~I will ALWAYS mess it up!!!!! Whenever my sis see him messy2, she'll say i bullied him.. WHERE GOT......... >_< ~


~Berry: 'somebody.. TAKE HER AWAY FROM ME!!!!! .. ANYBODY???'


~Berry: 'now who says being a cat is easy?????'~


~He's really QUITE long when he lies flat.. as long as a pillow actually!!~


~heh heh heh.. CUTE RIGHT omg.~




~Sleeping shots!! He really nice to hold~


~Berry and our new Samsung tv!!! (mum upgrade hp then free??)~

OHHH!!! JUST RMB SMTH!!! I have 'invented' new art movement HAHAHA. Dada got one guy Man Ray used photogram on paper then exposed to light etc. I use SCANNER!!!!! WOHO. Or this method have been used??? hahaha.


~He was KPO-ing on my scanner while i'm doing work~


~So i decided to let him be scanned =D ~


~He just wouldn't hold still....~


~Cos his eyes will follow the scanner thing and play haha~


~Then he just sat down!!!!~


~I think this is the clearest scan!!! zzzz -_- ~

HAHA so far only have these!! REST all gone T_T ..BUT nvm, one day approximately i'll take 20 new pics!!!! So i'll have MANY MANY photos!!

Hope u guys enjoyed as much as i have!!! =D

-----
*EXTRAS*


~A monkey i saw at bukit timah hill, haha quite cute ah. Eating mango~


~This is from CHEWY JUNIORS. Uncle intro haha. Not bad i think. This is original plain topping with cream inside~


~Other flavours (from top to bottom): blurberry, strawberry, kaya, oreo, chocolate, coffee! All not bad but i think best is oreo! =)Next maybe blueberry! Try some if happen to see this haha~

No comments: