Wednesday, May 30, 2007

how's that!!?

Omg!!! I just had a WONDERFUL surprise!!!!

i wasn't feeling very well today bcos of this weird milk i drank last night before bed. My friends don believe it's the milk's fault haha. Anw, end up waking up with a sore throat this morning!! Nevermind.. i was back home about 6plus and not sure if the 'chuan bei pi pa gao' throat syrup i drank this morning had taken it's effect, i dozed off the moment i hit my bed. Supposed to be a REST but i just 'coma'. [Grace sorry 'let your pigeon off!!!']

Right before i slept, i CAUGHT berry and put him beside me HAHA. I always do that when i slack on bed but high chance he'll jump away. But he didn't today =D When i woke up, i feel stuffy and cramp!! No aircon or fan, no lights, clothes not changed.. My lower body really cant move. As i start to toss.. i feel some WEIGHT on my right shoulder O_O



omg omg!! CAN SEE?????????? I SUPER SHOCKED CAN????? It's like a dream come true!!! It's been my dream to wake up and see my CUTE PET sleeping beside me. It's SO SWEET!!! But didn't knw berry so loving, he slept on MY SHOULDER!!!!! i really couldn't believe. So cant help myself and take more pics hahahaha.







Haha ok now LIGHTS ON!!!



HOW'S THAT???? Romantic rite~?!!! Wahahaha jie, he loves me!!! >_<

No comments: