Monday, July 07, 2008

Cosfest 2008

I shall blog abit today, starting with the most recent event!
~COSFEST 2008~
I'm quite surprised the number of pics I took there. It's so LITTLE!! I thought I've been snapping away? O.o


I have most of this Misa's pics!! And I'm NO FAN of Misa!! Cannot stand her in the movie.. But this girl still looks quite cute =) Missed a shot where she and another Misa together. The other one was cute too!


Sailor Moon!!! Really super cool when so many of them stand together. Wanted to take a group pic with them.. But too shy -_-''. Tai ke xi le!!


HAHA!!! Spotted her in the crowd! Super cute outfit!!!! She said she bought the costume in Taiwan and shoes in Malaysia. (Omg I must get one set!!)
*Photo taken by xiong. Kept suan-ing his camera skills.. haha thanks!!


Oh I like the girl (with the box) alot!! She looks really sweet and pretty in that dress and socks and shoes!!! Glad that I approached her to take pic haha >_<. BUT..... some passerby HAD TO pop out like a firecracker and spoil my moment with the pretty ladies T_T... Anyway the girl is really cute!


I realise everytime I get back my camera from adrian, confirm will have one or two these kind of pics. O_O


Heh heh!! Found Heipi's friend!!!! And I bought it!! It would be so sad to leave him hanging in that stall.. =D

-First time quite participating in cosfest. As in will approach cosplayers to take photo. Hope to see more Stitchs next year!! =D

No comments: