Friday, July 24, 2009

Back

I'm backkkk!!!!! From my honeymoon! Complicated relationship, not yet married but honeymoon first, and with mother-in-law! =DD

Anyway super miss berry!!!! And sis and mum and dad!!!! Bought my beloved family some goodies which I'm happy to say they seem to like it!! xDD That's good. Nothing big but its from the heart and my little pocket heh heh.

Wont be posting korea photos yet. Yesterday spent one and half hours just rotating them haha. Fun to just see!! I also keep smiling looking back at my taiwan photos~ HOLIDAY ROCKS. >_< Really want to just travel and take photos, and when I'm back in my cottage or something, I'll drink hot choco and view my gallery. Berry (forced) on my lap, and I sip the hot choco and say " ahhh~ "

SHIOK-NESS.

Haha just felt like typing. *grins. Shall end off with a berry photo, him looking at me while I was back that day and unpacking my stuff xDDD

Erm.. doesn't look very welcoming but I'm sure there's love behind the coolness.

No comments: