Saturday, July 11, 2009

Vending kiap kiap machines

I love vending machines!!! Especially when they have GREAT toys in itt!!!!
Oh my, just woke up from a fantastic dreammm!!!~

But first, I wanna thank diana's phonecall loll. Suppose to go 'hiking' at Henderson Waves and meet them at 9am. My alarm was set at 8am. It rang a few times but i snoozed it off. Then when my phone rang, my instinct would be 'shit i'm late??'

When I saw it's 8am and its diana on the line, she said 'i have good news for you.'
HAHAHHAHA i said 'cancel cancelled??' HAHAHAHA damn funny. I DO want to go but too tired. 'June said its gonna rain', i replied 'ooh~' smiling to myself LOL.

Anw i just said 'good good' and hung up. My dad was standing at my door, also heard the conversation. (he came to wake me up) Then he also smile smile 'haha can continue to sleep' and help me pull down my window blinds. SWEEET DADDDD. Haha i said 'hen hao hen hao' and next sec ............ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

My dream: Haha even though we cancelled the hike thing, I met them in my dream!!!! Super weird. I see joyce (scrawl) and grace (my sec frien) playing this toy machine filled with roundish plushies that look like chicks? I remember the soft blue and yellow colors~ cute. One corner seems very crowded so I went over. One corner was a sofa 'waiting' area with a small coffee table. My poly friends were sitting there chatting and looking. I followed their gaze and saw a HUGE machine against the wall. The machine reached the ceiling. The toys inside were those OMG. THOSE SMALL FOOD SET 'SCULPTURES' that I have a thing for.

Someone got a seaweed set haha not very sure what else it contained but it was very detailed looking =DDDD The green straps on a plate with salt stuff n top.. DETAILS ROCK. The other side I saw Eric (wushu instructor) drawing smth on the white board. It was mountains of ice with green syrup on top. He actually wanted the ICE KACHANG set!!!!! Back at the big machine i saw diana and koongsy playing too. THE BEST THING ABOUT NICE TOYS IN MACHINES, IT'S ONLY $1 !!!!!!!!!!!!

I told ah B, 'I must play this!!! Before they close the shop.' Anyway the gameplay for the machine is not that easy. I found few folks to station with me at the machine, me at outmost left, then kenneth (scrawl), then ah B. Each person controls TWO yellow buttons. Ok i put in my dollar and here goes!!!

A screen pops out and 2 host were talking and explaining. They'll read a story and you react when your button lights up. You jus keep hitting it until lights go off. At the side will have a scoreboard to record the number of hits. At the end of the game, the total pts will determine what set you get! Kenneth hit the big 'start' button and game officially begin!

The 2 host blah blah smth.. 'and the monster appeared..' and ah B's button lights up! *HIT HIT HITTTTTTTTTTT* and my button!! *HIT HIT HITTTTTTTT* and kenneth's! And then mine! and mine again! Again!! And shit I realised I had FOUR buttons to control!! When finally ended, I see the scored board 'di di di.....' counting and a 'score' appear. A receipt came out stated 33. And the screen pops a Letter W. Meaning my toy set is 33W. The rest were looking through the screen to find my set, asking me to think of the set I wanted! I liked all and couldn't decide so i squated down to look at the 'exit' my set will come out.

I can see abit of mechanism going on in the machine. I see some Wine bottle sets and Finger food etc and suddenly a big box got pushed out.. It landed rigt in my arms (quite a big box), and I look at the design. MARSHMALLOWS! Colorful marshmallows, light blue, white and light pink. And some syrup (maybe choc, i cant rmb) on top.. Contained many other stuff. Haha just felt very touched and happy donno why. And my poly friends from the couch got up and come interview me LOL. Random.

'I have to play one more time!!!!!!'

.. and i got up. Dad called. Haha. SHIOKKKK!!!!! IF I have the machine I'll play non-stop!!! =D And if iI have space to collect all of those sets >___< ~!!!!

No comments: