Friday, October 09, 2009

he captured my heart again..



.. no other than OGURI SHUN!!!! hiak hiak hiak =D He had new haircut waaah!!!! (fan girl radaar activates) Super boy boy and cute!!!!

Wanna thanks Internet explorer 8. They 'forced' me upgrade before I can check my mails. And I tried out their Bling search engine. Typed 'oguri' before I can think and TADAAAAA!!! His new look for events to promote his new movie Tajomaru all came out. Amazing forums with ALOT stuffff. Shuai ah! (Personal preference ah, I like him so I want spam his photos!!!!)





Looks great wearing my favourite hoodies!! Really like the short haircut and it suits him too!! Reminds me of those baseball players in comics, YOUNG ENERGY lol. In the interview videos he seemed tanner and builder too. Cool bi le!!! >_< !!!!

Has a weird face (I DONT MIND) in the next pic but very nice outfit and sleek look!!





.... 成熟男人魅力... hahahhaha. SHUAIIIII............

Short brief of my wonder guy =D

Love at first sight in 1998 when he acted as a side character in GTO. I was 11. o_o



Gets bullied by his classmates, very weak but still attractive!! Always very happy when he appears. But was still quite young and didn't think much/research him.

Love at second sight was his next appearance (which I know of) in Hana Yori Dango.









Omg he reappear too strongly that I almost couldn't recognise him!! I thought he was another person!! When I searched on him, I realised he's that little boyy!! Wa sehh my taste never change. I never 移情别恋! Anyway yeah, he's a rich rich shuai shuai Flower Boy, Hanazawa Rui~

Love arrow #3 in Hana Kimi !!!!







Jump jump High Jumper!! >_< Bochup personality is his.. trait? haha.

Love arrow #4 in CROW ZEROO!!!!







He super pai kia. Shaved his head, smokes and fights!! BUT... still shuaii!!! loll. Nice action moves too =D

Lately watched Crow Zero 2 with siying loll. 感受到他的魅力了吧??? haha.







Haha more fighting scenes with another school. Not bad not bad xD He's greatt!!!
Still cant get over his short hair.. haha so nice!!!!

In the mood of Shun~ SWEEEET DREAMMS!!!! Power up for work tml!!!

No comments: