Sunday, October 04, 2009

one of my loves

Nice quiet night with no msgs and calls. Felt abit weird because even if it doesn't beep I'll still subconsciously hear something and check. And I usually don't wear a watch so I know time with my Sony Ericsson. Haha he fell ill and just sent him for servicing today. He shall temporary stay in Wisma Recovery Centre till next week =D

Was packing my room abit and found some 'one of my loves'!!


Picked those long ago when cycling with dad in East Coast. Stopped by the sea for a breather but the moment I looked down in the sand, I became obsessed and couldn't stop picking. The only time I look up is to show my dad haha. Its when dark clouds start appearing, my dad say its time to go!!! T_T

Anyway, the sizes of the shells are quite small. Some smaller than a 1 cent coin. But are really really beautiful!!! In the photo some may look the same but they are actually all different!! Power of nature~ Well others may not be interested in shells but I'm happy picking and looking at them.

"One's poison is another's antidote"? or "one's sh*t is another's gold"? haha. So if one day if I offer you a shell, a stone, or a leave (which I may already have), please don't think its cheapskate or anything because I'm sincere in sharing my joy lol. BUT of cos I wont force you, though I may look disappointed and you'll still have to take one or two.. haha.

Alright, sweetest dreams under the full moon!

No comments: