Saturday, November 07, 2009

Short Behind the Scene!

Actually its just some practice shots before the actual party lol. I applied dark make up for the cheeks so can look sickly scary? Abit blood and berry's toy!



My evil ally! (little eyeliner, first time by myself!)



Haha this is with sis's help le. She was quite happily drawing my face. We tested out few ones before conclude to this! Some 'goldy' eye shadow and thick eyeliner for cat eyes! The whiskers was her brilliant idea too!! Material: plastics for earlobes

TADA! $30 outfit (10 for hat, 20 for lens, rest here and there from home!)






Really quite a daring attempt. Never knew I'll do something like that. My ONLY halloween experience was years back. My neighbours came over and surprise me! I only had normal slack home attire =D (first time reveal old photo??)



Time for Presents!!
Handmade "card"/book for siying! And a simple packet for Des. 真是针针接辛苦 haha! Anw the piggy's body can flip up! Sew a date underneath =D





Polished myself! Jus apply coats of it.. haha. But I don't think I'll apply black again cos had a HARD time washing those off!


No comments: