Tuesday, November 10, 2009

shiok friday

Ended work early and played till LATEE!!! That's how FRIDAYS SHOULD BE.
Haha left office about 2.30pm to attend a Animation Talk in TISCH. Below are some photos! Please do zoom in =D



Overall the place is REALLY VERY QUIET and DESERTED. (OMG I realised I typed DESSERTED in the jpg. My thoughts are really filled with food)I'm not sure if its considered accessible. Though the nearest mrt is Redhill, its still some way IN IN IN. OT definately not recommended o_o But quite superb in the day if you imagine cycling in, or take a walk and picking SAGA SEEDS (AWESOME).

The talk was by a guy, Peter Smith. He refreshed my memory with squash & stretch (still prefer saying stretch & squash instead), anticipation, slow in slow out. WOW thinking back of my rice sack.. PACKAGING too!!!!

Anw he showed us 2 of his own clips as examples. I must say he's quite sadist as the clips kinda 'gore'. Both 2D, stylized.

Clip 1 about less than a min, musically driven, medium shot throughout. People with weird color masks coming up and down saying "oh-mm" in a creepy way, along with the drums in the music. Holding a white human palm-sized figure in their hands, and eventually eating them o_o (green blood)

Clip 2 was about 5 mins, titled Puppet. Started off with a guy in sihoulette sewing. He wore it over his right hand after he was done, puppet was smiling. When he wasn't looking, the puppet changed face and hit the back of the guy's head (which I JUMPED, music was LOUD). The puppet smacked his teeth out GA-BISH GA-BISHHH. Cool part is the puppet pulled himself to the table and sew out a 2nd puppet and forced over his left hand. With 2 puppets attacking him, the whole clip the guy was trying to run away. Bees chased him, and he came to a cliff. Puppet gave him another AHDUGEN and he FELL down the cliff........... He woke up in shock and disposed both his puppets. 2 of his friends appeared and sent him to the hospital. The doctor examined him and wrote something on the cast of his left hand. "Get well soon" below, and a smiley face on top =) End.

Quite impactful haha.

The talk ended like that and we left! Walked pass a CUTE display by the crossroad, and I will come again with my mum! I think I have miniature and big "fetish"? Seeing a small clay cake or a giant wooden stool in the campus I'm bloomed!! In this case a giant whisk! >_<



Part 1 of the night - DINNER at HandBurger till 8!



YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUM YUMMMMMMM...........
Try it for yourself.

Part 2 of the night - KTVVVV till 11.30pm!



For me 无乐不作 by 范逸臣 was damn highhh!!! >_< Anyway, was fun!

Part 3 of the night - MAJONNNGGG till 5am!

NO PICTURES. We were too busy and stressed lol. Mum was VERY HAPPY and hope you all will visit again =D

No comments: