Friday, April 15, 2011

green is good for your eyes

Today my mum was dusting my room and
when she was arranging my set of sesame street family toys,
I thought I could choose one to play with.
So I told my mum : 妈,拿一个你觉得最奇怪的给我.

Lol great taste mum! We really think the same.
She chose Oscar the Grouch.
(My fav character in the series)

He just look so adorable.
The more I look at it...
the more i realise he's different?!

No really. He reminds me of something else!
And I drew this hahaha.


Haha my dad always told me not to face the computer for long hours.
"去看一下树!!" he would say.
Green really is good for your eyes.
Green promotes a relaxed feeling in the eyes, relaxing them.

(Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Is_looking_green_good_for_your_eyes#ixzz1JbQNuWvU)

Haha instead of buying a plant, Oscar works the same ;D

No comments: