Friday, April 15, 2011

If....

If I were a pastry chef... I would look like this!

Haha maybe huh?!
It was Flor's "field trip" to Meidiya so I got to wear Flor's uniform!
There was a Mediya fair and Flor got invited to sell their goodies~
Usually I wear my own attire with their apron,
so it was kinda excitingggg to wear the uniform hoho!!! >_<
I have a special pass too!

Chef had a demonstration :)

And here's Ami chan :)

Overall it was great fun!
I saw many kawaii japanese kids and it was really funny trying to communicate with them!
I was giving out samples and although they were curious, they were afraid to come take a piece.
So I would approach them to offer!
When their mum took one on their behalf and fed them,
the best thing I could say to the kids was "oiishi des ka?" loll.
And they nodded!! xD

No comments: