Monday, July 02, 2007

been long

Good 'evening'!! Been long since i post!! Maybe not really long, but felt long. haha. Anyway, thanks to Bri and Koong, i've been thinking of Justin Timberlake alot lately.

YES. TIMBERLAKE!!! Shocking eh. To myself. haha didn't really take him to heart at all till recently. Heh heh koong showed me a Timberlake video!!!! It's SUPER DOOPER cute!!! and FUNNY!!! It's about christmas!! A santa is by a street singing, collecting donations for the salvation army. Then Timberlake came in, wearing a SUPER DOOPER cute 'cup of SOUP' costume!!!!! He then COOLY on his radio, and started singing R&B, collecting money for 'homeless valle' or sorts.

OH MAN. R&B rox!!!! It's so hip!! Your body will just move with it. Damn nice. And the cutest part is he sang all SOUP related songs!!!!

'Soup soup peh doop...' (translated by koong)

'Soup itd is.. SOUP itd is.. Give it up to homeless valle~' (translated by me)

HAHAHA i really donno how explain. but totally LOVED it. REALLY CUTE. Whenever i think of the video i'll go 'soup soup peh doop'~~ WOO!!! >_<

And now koong alrdy sent me the video... muhahAHAHAHAHA!!!! Gonna soup all day!

Yeah high*

OK!!! Actually i really have ALOT to say!!!!! and small announcement. Quite alot stuff tht i can blog. With some photos and stuff!! But not in this post, haha sorry.

i will try to upd asap OK!!! =D Excited myself. (Even if it's self excitement!!) So yup, gotta do my work! (angel: ...are u sure??? myself: ... err.. OF COS!!!)

....

oh ya! I'm now blogging with my sis's NEW COMPY!! Samsung black color. The screen wrote SyncMaster 226BW. I also donno wat la. Mouse very fast.. screen too BRIGHT, keyboard think abit smaller than usual? haha alot problems =p but very COOL LOOKING!!!

hahaha and she now not home. Not that i tou tou mo mo use OK! Well she's not here to stop me also!!! HAHAHHA. And she probably only read my blog in months.. so the next time she read my blog and know i use her comp.. it'd be LONG AGO. SAFE~

kkkkk, MORE THINGS NEXT POST!!!! >_* winking!

No comments: