Monday, July 23, 2007

swollen

Haha Good evening. Just wanna say i woke up with a swollen eye today! Though not obvious. O_O I never see anything i'm not supposed to see!!!

Erm.. i lost one side of my contacts. I also lazy explain how it all happened!!! I REMEMBERED CLEARLY i put it onto my eye!!! Everything was fine till i reach school. Suddenly feel giddy and vision blur.. So thought maybe lens went out of place so went to the toilet. Put my finger into my eye and want to shift the lens..

END UP POKING MY EYE!!!!! The len's GONE!!! POOOOF!!!!!????

K.. so was a cyclop for whole day. Half blinded. So wore specs for pass few days.. But sunday had to work, so wore one side of my lens.. Eh.. So haha.. I think i cannot blind, cos the rest of my senses will be affected!

Half blind, i cant hear very clearly. Action very slow also. And will be giddy most of the time!!! So whole day at work i abit more blurish than usual.

K, i guess i STRAINED my left eye (the one with no lens) yday too much.. That's why today swollen hahahaha... WEIRD. Dad say i must be lack of sleep or maybe cos i din't wear lens tht's why swollen! O_o I also don want say i wore one side only cos abit.. unhealthy. HAHA.

Haha anw alrdy bought new lens. Hope i get well soon??? =D

No comments: