Sunday, July 22, 2007

no brain

Omg. I always think i'm stupid. But tries really hard to erm.. maybe pretend i'm not? Keep convincing myself, give myself hope!!

BUT just now proven.. I'm really a dumb ass. OMG LAH!!!!! I'm totally hopeless!!!!

Actually i just got home, and decide i HAVE to tell the 'world' how stupid i am! Just now was on cab with 2 friends, ying and ty. We 3 share cab home cos stay nearby each other. Dropped ying off 1st, then ty. The moment he got off, he called me!

He say 'oh YESSSSS. I left my stuff in the boot.' i went 'huh! Then how? Need turn back??' Then he say no need. Maybe later go my hs take. I 'ok.' After the taxi made a U-turn to my house, i pay the money. I got off. I still turn back see the uncle.

Then wa lau eh!!!!! #$%&*& I FORGOT THE STUFF!!!!!!!!!@#$%^& When i turn to see taxi again, it's gone!!! Sia lah.

OMG!!!!! I cant believe it. Am i that old????? This morning still telling friend i'm probably a 1000++ old lady inside a 15yr old body. Then now what???? My short term memory is SO freaking SHORT???!??!!!!

I think it's damn funny!!!! O_o

I immediately called my friend. He also stun. ..................... -_- The other friend, xian also ask me go bang wall. AHHHHH!!!! I tell mum she also laugh. Everybody cant believe my 'emptiness'!! (brain)

Lost alot things lately too, wth??????

- Ty say it's ok, i no need pay him back etc. Say treat it as gifts for the unlcle. GUILTY man!!! Then xian say call the taxi hotline to ask.

What taxi?
What color?
What car plate?

WE ALL CANT REMEMBER. We only know it's taxi.
But i still try call ' comfort' cos think our taxi is blue.. ba. Well, 1st time i call, a lady picked up. Then i talk3 she say transfer me to Lost n Found department. I say 'ok', then a voice said 'Pls hold on for a moment, we'll attend to u shortly.'

I hear the 'shortly' at least 5 times. So i decide call anthr Comfort no. This time a guy picked up. After hearing my story he say 'i'll transfer u to the Lost n Found department.' So i said just now i was transferred but waited quite awhile. Then he say 'should be ok now.' What can i say? So ok, got transferred. Now even worst, at least 10 times 'shortly'!!! Almost fall asleep! So hung up and call back again. This time cant even connect. ...................

So now xian go call. Not sure how it goes. But oh man....... -_-

I need brain transplant..

No comments: