Friday, August 19, 2005

Brain? Or GRASS????

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm SO DUMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have GRASS in my HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why can anybody be so stupid>?? (-_-'') ...... Can i just die...

Don't know how to say lor.. Erm.. k, my sis wanted me to call the apple company to ask for some sales receipt (bought imac and ipod) for the ipod promotion ( to claim back $3oo or smth).. Do you guys know what i'm trying to say??? It's like.. er.. since young, i'm brought up like a little birdie in a cage. They bring me food, water.. everything decided.. blah3... Never need me to settle stuff myself.. Then ONE DAY! They open cage door and expect me go find food myself!!! AHHH!!! Do you know how i feel right now?? Do you???

.. K, don't know if you all know what i'm talking about.. -bangs head on the keyboard- .... No need settle stuff myself, meaning: Don't need to fill in all sorts of personal documents.. For school.. Own items: discman.. computer.. installing of programs.. blah3. Everything will be done properly for me. All i have to do is take it and use it. (i know i'm a useless bum.. ) I'm SO USED to being 'protected' lorh.. Now suddenly tell me: We cannot help you do all the things now. You have to do all by yourself. What if one day we are gone and no one's there? ...blah3... <--Dump me those words and want me be independent all of a sudden.. -CRIES-!!!! ..I'm feeling SO LOST!!!! ........................ Wad the... (T_T) ... Jiu ming ah..

Actually i HATE to make decisions. Eg. Wad poly i want to go to? Wad course should i take? Wad to do in future?? ARGH!!! I really have no idea. No plans. NO CLUE!!! Going to nyp to study design is actually an element of chance. Really. Though i'm not good in math n science, my first 9 choices all accounts, finance, business crap.. My dad thinks business related courses more useful in future.. As i'm QUITE interested in business (a bit), i sort of 'shun ta de yi' (listen to him).. Then 10th choice put nyp design (Cos quite interested).. I was kinda shocked when i was posted to nyp.. Er.. Don't know is heaven's will or what lahx.. ... Haix. Studying design is not as easy as it seemed.

Nothing's easy to me lah, actually. I don't have the business juices my dad has (including super cute smile and nice butt). Don't have the creative and artistic juices my mum has (including photogenic and pretty face). My sis ended up having both their powers-Smart, beautiful, sociable and capable. I'm left with the pulps (-_-''). Maybe not even those. I have nothing! (in the head and physically i mean)... I really don't know most of the things!! SAd case. How did i survive till now? Oh yah, i was protected. How about now and future? (now still sort of protected-a roof over head, have clothes, food, pocket money.. No need worry bills..) But.. BUT..!!! HAIx!! Maybe i'm just wasting singapore's resources and a burden to the family =( ..... Where actually do i belong?? Not this era i bet. Smth must have gone wrong in the 'heaven scroll'.. I shouldn't be here typing, using this electonic device. I should be at some peaceful, yu shi wu zheng (no competition to anyone or anything) place! Ploughing the field or feeding the sheeps!! Why am i here? What am i going to do?? What will i become???

-Lost and panicky-

No comments: