Thursday, August 11, 2005

National Day Part 1

Happy belated birthday singapore!! Haha erm.. actually yday supposed to take part in the event: me and my friends join to form white part of flag.. BUT we were late!! Bus left without us.. (T_T) ..No patience!! Haha =P well..being RESPONSIBLE students, we went Yishun, hoping to find the others.. BUT (again), couldn't find them.. SO, we ownselves walk and enjoy ourselves.. HAHA. SUN WAS blazing HOT!! I almost fainted..Die of heat! ... Some pics:


~My attire for tht day!~ i find it sporty..mum say boyish..friend say look like go hiking (-_-'')..


~Tend to open nose big big when taking photos.. i have no idea why... haha! 0.0


~Me and Ai koong!!~ Wo hoo!! hahaz! (photo kinda blurish)


~Liesl and me!!~ lisel! my mum say u chio sial! muhaha!


~AHH don kill us!! We surrender!!!~


~Girls group shot!~ liesl, linda, ai koong, me (sunglasses) and andrea! Want their numbers?? HAHA!! Don't want give leh.. Hahaz =P

Look out for Part 2 !!

No comments: