Saturday, August 27, 2005

Airport feast!

Hao Lei ah...!!! Haix.. Don't know is because i'm ill or what, I'm feeling super restless lately!!! (@_@) !!! I also thought of taking short naps before doing my school works.. BUT everytime i lie down.. ANYTIME, ANYWHERE, i can just fall asleep till don know when. It'll be hours later when i wake up.. Tian ah.. This is not good!!! ......-sleeps-.......

Anyway, today went out with my sec good friend!! Supposingly still got another good friend.. but she couldn't make it.. Pi gu ren.. Haha. Well, she missed the best thing!! (>_<)


~We went Fish n Co !!!~ Ying had $30 airport voucher.. Hohoho..


~Pei Ying and me!!~ The photo a bit blur.. My hand wasn't steady.. couldn't get any clearer image.. !! [We were too excited after ordering our food. Were unable to sit still, so decided to take photos! haha~]


~We ordered Seafood Platter for two!!~ It was heavenly!!!! (^_^) Shuxian, got regret???


~Before....................~


~After!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~ We good eaters sia!


~Ate so MUCH!!~ Eat till i peng..~ Haha. But it was delicious!!!


~I'm drinking this passion fruit drink~ It's nice! A bit gassy.. i Like! Like soda like tht =)

Anyway, our main aim to airport was to see this Barbie doll exhibition.. Well, didn't get to see it cos it's not open to public. It's INSIDE the airport. As in further in.. Don't know what u call tht entrance (-_-'') .. So Sad!! I only took a small peep from the viewing hall. Their costumes beautiful!!! Haix.. too bad.

Okie!! That's all folks! Gotta rush assignment!! Jus now accidently lied on the bed.. Woke up 20min ago.. It wasn't my intention!!! .... Cya!

No comments: