Thursday, September 01, 2005

Part 1: teachrs' day

Wa.. actually from yday till today 2pm i got this feeling and want to blog alot alot alot de!!! But went to read my friends' bloggies, see now 3.30pm, eyes also a bit tired.. Don't thk can blog much. Haha i try kk??! =) Get prepared jus in case it gets wordy.

(1) Last night: KAOz. Haha. Super summarized? haha no lah. must explain. Eh.. Yday teacher's day mah.. got alot blog BUT when i got home, i LS-ed till super jia lat!!! It's onli ONE trip to e toilet and it's bad enough!!! I super NUA after i bathe and came out.. I flopped dead onto my bed and ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... After don knw how many hrs, thk abt 10.45pm i opened my eyes.. Had to pack bag blah3.. then tried to go back to sleep.. And i can't! Thk a bit noisy.. My auntie came.. then my mum wanted e super nua me to go basement see my uncle (-_-'').. Of cos i didn't cos i felt super unwell. Well.. talked to my sis a bit.. mum help me dig right ear (haha quite shiok) cos left ear no sh*t.. haha. Then i flip here n there till don knw wat time then Zzzzzzzz agn...

Okie! Can tell u wat happened during day time liao! (^_^)
Haha UM quiz over!! Wa.. i was the 2nd last in my class to finish the paper. So weird!! Don knw y e rest of the pple so fast!! It's like e paper 2hrs..they finished 1hr plus.. (@_@) .. Anw, i left one or 2 qns blank! -faints- cos i really really really don knw how to ans.. (-_-'') 10 marks gone i guess.. Ahhh... 4get it. It's OVER =) erm.. after the paper i went bac to my mother sch (sec sch). The concert, as usual-lousy. Really nothing much.. n the students were cheering.. i was .. -stunned- ... Wat's so exciting?? So sad! But haha.. i was watching from 3rd level then me and my friend's shout dwn to call my tchr Mr Te at level1. He looked up and smile! haha then i told him not to fall asleep.. So funnie. Actualli almost every assemble we would see him napping 'secretly'.. haha so purposely say him =P


Dance club frm sec/ actualli onli item tht is not bad. but this batch a bit.. .... -_-''' ..


~Saw my senior!!~ She quite cute rite? he he..

Oh yah, one of my tcher Ms Lee pregnant!! O_o Mr Te's wife (also a tchr in e sch) also pregnant!i was shocked!! Brother bear (ms lee's hubby) and Teabag (mr Te) shou jiao so fast!! Haha but CONGRATS!!!! ^_^

Erm.. actualli bcos latr sch nothin much, so some of us crossed the road and went eastpt mall! We had lunch at Sakura restuarant. But i's quite cheap. i ate pineapple rice. Don taste like pineapple tho they served it IN a pineapple and have some fruits in it.. I was kinda 'forced' to treat my this frien. Cos he was SO broke.. i 'pity' him n treat him.. both meals $10 gone.. Then.. The guys wanted to play pool so we went into e arcade.. Cos too many pple liao, girls (onli 4 of us) decided go play games..


-god, i look kiddish!!!~ My frienx all quite prettie hor.. haha


~Outside e arcade~ Left one mature, right one cute. i sux -_-'

Seriously i hate myself in this pic.. but cos it's e onli photo wif e 4 of us so put it up.. 'haha'. We play the lame Frinstone memory game. So lousy, onli can play once even though we played super well in the 1st round.. haha. pathetic tickets #_# ..

Later.. we saw the killer machine!!! The machine really ate us ALOT of money! $28 in total.. (but i paid $8.. plus latr 'lamination' total $10) K lah.. partially it's our fault cos we got addicted to it.. It's a photo-taking sketch machine =) It's nice!!

~Ying and ME!! He hee not bad rite? (^-^)

~Four of us~ Me, ying, xin and ken2. Not bad not bad.

Shall continue next blog. this one i thk abt to no space liao.. can feel it.. haha duh..

No comments: