Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Can't think of any title.. haha

Wa... This is life~ Drink Jolly Shandy after a hearty meal~ YES!!! Now sipping my Shandy and blogging at the same time. GOOD mood! SHIOK!~

Sniff sniff.. K, my fingers/hands stinks now. Just now helped my mum pack those fishes.. First time look so closely at dead fish. I mean, they so soft and tender? Find them quite poor thing also.. So cute.. So sad that we have to eat them.. Too bad, who ask them to be so tasty. Haha.. ..Oh ya! I read in the papers about a week ago? Erm.. It said that eating fish is not as good as we thought. Can't really remember. I remembered i cut out the article! Eh.. i'll post it when i found it ^_^

And.. I really love my dad and mum lah.. *Blush* .. Though i'll be angry and irritated at them smtimes.. Or even chopping them into pieces in my heart.. HAHA BUT those are all SOMETIMES. Haix, we really should love them more?? Cos.. They are no longer young??? (haha) ..Last time my dad's leg got prob. This time mum's hand got prob.. Really veri worrying. It's like.. They are really getting old? Illness crawling up to them.. AAAAhhhh....!!! Scared they'll be gone! They look like 40plus only.. tho they are actually 50plus.. BUT these days, my mum keep coming to me and say she here pain, there pain.. I find it quite *fan when she keep saying and saying. A bit like want attention?? They also say me and sis don care about them.. AAhhh...!!! BUT i'm MORE *fan when i couldn't help stop her pain.. I helped her rub her hand e other time. Think it became worst???!! Now it's bandaged. (went doc) ....-pulls my hair out!!!!-

Finishing my can of Jolly Shandy. Feeling empty.. Haix..

Tml got presentation. Wad am i supposed to say?? ..... Good morning blah3.. This is my final blah3.. I drew this ____ at ____ because..... WHY??? i really don know why i drew it that way. Why i chose that colour scheme?? Cos it looks nicer than other colours i tried??? I think i'll be slaughtered if i said tht.. -scratch head.. scratch2.. SAY WHAT????!!! Hate presentation. Like forcing us to talk crap like that. Argh!!!........

Should i continue to blog? Or go work out a crap speech for tml..? ...... Hmm.. .....

.....

...
..
.

Offically finished my shandy.. No mood le. Haha. kk, shall go think of wat to say tml..

Byex~

No comments: