Friday, September 09, 2005

Grades part2

Oh ya.. i like didn't mention my drawing!! Hmm.. should i talk about it??? ...

Assignment1 -1pt, 2pt and 3pt Perspective

I drew one of the buildings in school. BlockE i think. Behind swimming pool area. 2pt perspective. Grade C+.

Assignment2.. Er.. Isit the portrait we did today?? O_o ?? i don't know. Anyway, grades not out yet. BUT i can predict my result. It 's really damn jia lat. I drew Ah yuan (my posing partner) like an Iguana!! MY GOD!! SORRY ah yuan!! I have no professional training.. (-_-'').. Dui Bu qi !!

Design Fundamental assignment3 -design a card: Invitation/ seasonal greeting or announcement.

I did 'Encouragement card'. Just handed in today, will post grade when i receive it.

Well, i had many ideas/ confusion during the process. Maybe i can share my fickle-mindness.. (^-^).. Initially, I'm doing a Mooncake festival card (-_-'').. Will make it like a mooncake. And there will be a hidden msg inside the mooncake. Heard of the myth? Long time ago with the end of the Song Dynasty, the Mongols ruled China. And cos they scared the pple will stage an uprising, they stationed one guard in every household -Don't allow the people to have chance to plan rebellion. So came along this stuffing of note into cakes and give to every household. They communicated in this way and killed the mongolians. So the tradition of eating mooncake is passed on.. Then change to different filings of today (^_^) Wa.. history lesson.. But the teacher didn't like the look of my card..

So i changed to Friendship day card. My idea was.. erm.. 1st page will have this gloomy girl, with fonts 'Whenever I am feeling down...' Backgrd all black and blue-ish. Inside will have two friends playing! with fonts 'You are always here to brighten up my day!' ... Then tried and changed different mechanisms...

Final product: Encouragement card.

Outside: Gloomy girl. Inside: Pop up of 2 friends.

Sample of outside w/o fonts:



After that YL comment me to arrange fonts smth like this..



Joe commented to arrange like this..



In the end, my mum see i keep chatting online, nv do work.. She say: Don't keep asking! Do urself blah3..

Well she's right. I SHOULD do myself.. (-_-'') .. So i figured out own font and arrangement.. With alot of bao gui comments and help from mum, i completed the assignment this morning about 3am! Well, i finished!! PHEW..

Sample of inside:



Final submitted product i no time take pic.. Was too tired! Get back le then post together with grade..

Eh.. still got wat. Oh ya! Intro my sis's room!!



Damn messy rite?? Well.. She went Bangkok with her bf. She bought alot alot alot alot ALOT ALOT ALOT of stuff!!! Well, for more details, read her blog! Go my links!! (^_^)

Her bf bought a pair of boxer glove. So i played scissor paper stone with sis... (-_-'') ..



!!!! I LOST!!!



Heh heh!! And i WON!!! ~~

kk i'm being lame. tht's all for today (>_<)

No comments: