Friday, September 09, 2005

Disgusting Grades !!!

WOOOO!!! FINALLY assignments gao yi duan luo..can chuan kou qi! (sort of can take a small breath) !! Now got this new assignment aka STUDIO PROJECT (@_@) . Really can *PUKE* i tell you!!! Wa lau.. i hear Gail explain the requirements, my whole body start to tremble sia.. Some highlights: Journal/sketchbook require 60pages, still got colour swatches and scheme.. (-_-'').. Blah3.. Don knw lah. Actually don rmb what she say le. Tml gonna yan jiu!! (study it) ..Today shall blog! Haha cos LONG time no blog.. haha..

Okie! Erm.. This is my Colour theory assignment1 work.



We choose one of the 7 tracks given, work out a piece according to 'the feel'.. Grade C ...(-_-'').. First work on Photoshop. Tried almost every brush and sort of worked this out.. Though 4got i used what brushes le.. haha.

Colour theory assignment2. A night scene in a forest with moonlight.



We choose one of 10 scenes, work out a pic of own mood and feel.. Grade B- ...(-_-'').. This is really sort of a 'miracle'. Erm.. i really quite shocked i get B- lah.. It's like.. I didn't put in much effort (cos do till fed up le).. Somemore my class still got much much better ones. Not to mention rest of e pple in e course.. My frien YL even say my pic got a 'at night go pick durian' kinda feel.. (=.=) ..

Colour theory assignment3. Self-portrait using a set of complimentary colours.
Erm, cos i think i forgot to save my final painting so erm.. gonna show my reference pic:



Pic taken and edited by YL =) ..The set of colours i chose is blue and orange. Similar to the photo itself. But just imagine a ugly version.. haha. Grade C+ ...

Erm.. My grade for understanding media is C+ (if i rmb correctly). If it's e grade for the quiz then i nothing to say. Cos i'm quite lousy at theory.. (-_-'').. One of our assignment is presenting our journal: Choose a movie to analyse. Present what you found. Personal, Historical, Technical, Cultural perspective blah3.. IF the grade for my journal is C+, i'm quite disappointed.. Not trying to say i did perfect for it, but i felt 'quite' confident abt it. (Tho i 'staged fright' a bit, i thk the way i presented it was okie. I sounded better than i thought! Cos before the presentation, i got rehearse in front of my friends (even night before got rehearse), n i sux-ed. Kou chi all the way.. You knw wat i'm trying to say?? Haix.. Expecting a B- at least.. K, i think too highly of myself. =(

Communication skills result not yet out. But think gonna fail lah. I studied!! Well... a bit. I also revised a bit before going into examination hall.. BUT.. BUUT!!!! ....(-_-'').. I see the questions in the paper, and my mind IMMEDIATELY BLANKO!!! I was damn frightened!! I ming ming studied! I know i read that part! BUT i just couldn't answer the qns!! Really feel like killing myself.. (T_T) .. ....

Design Fundamentals assignment1 -The photo thingy. I posted it in previous blogs. Grade C.
Design Fundamentals assignment2 -Techniques: Chose Shading, Dotting, Contour and water colour. Grade C. (lazy upload pics)

As you all can see, my average grade for my modules is a C!!!! Wad the hell???!!! ........

I'm a failure.

A BIG FAILURE!!! ~

Wonder if i'll pass my studio project..

.......

...

. Cya~

No comments: