Saturday, September 03, 2005

Retainers sux!

K.. Just came back from my dental check-up. Sux lor.. 1st sucky part is tht i waited about 2omin before my turn.. They always don't start on time de lah. Sianz. Normally i'll wait half an hr for a 5min check-up. Sick lah! ..Well, today s usual they make me wait again.. But this time the check-up longer. Cause last minute got extra treatment.. <--2nd sucky part

After i took off my braces, i'm supposed to wear this retainer thingy (not sure spelling also) to secure my teeth position.. Few months ago my retainer got crack.. But i didn't wanna change cos the whole shape is still there.. Don't think it's just 2 pieces of plastic. That crap very expensive eh! $500 plus.. (@_@) .. Then totay she check and sort of hint that i have to change lah.. SAD! Cost $160 for a re-make.. and another $50 for cleaning next week. Wa sianx.. i don't dare take money from dad lor. Cos because of school stuff and laptop, he spent alot money liao.. Ahh!! Meaning i have to fork out my own! -faints- I own my dad $2000 for laptop.. Then when i finally saved few hundred, i spent it on Wacom tablet!! AAAAHhhhhh.. And pay back some money to sis also.. Really Kao.. I'm BROKE!! I need money!! Want work also no time.. Really shit to the extreme. (-_-') .

Anyway, the other reason i hate to re-make retainer is because it's painful! Wa lau eh.. She put purple glue-y clay-like thingy onto this thick plastic.. Then a while the purple thingy will turn grey.. Then she'll put into my mouth to shape out my teeth for retainer making.. Wa.. It's damn painful. Plus today i have ulcer at lower part of gums. Don't know is she voilent or it has to be done that way, she press the thingy all the way down.. My tears BURST out on it's own!! ....... When wipe my mouth still got one drop of blood! I don't know where that came from.. And you know what's worst? She say shape not good, have to re-do again!! I immediately PENG sia!! I wanted to cry on the spot! ****!!!! .............

And actually the cleaning is optional lah. Is cos i ask how to whiten my teeth.. Cos a bit yellowish.. (=_=) .. Then she say bleech expensive, around $1000. Immediately my mind cross out the bleech idea. She mentioned that i can buy the colgate whitening paint thingy.. But can come clean at the clinic.. for $50.. ........ AAAhhhhhh!! SiCK lah!! Why EVERYTHING so costly!!

Another reason why i want whitening is all because of Jerry Yan's fault. That stupid Oral B ad influence me!! He still can smile so sweet. My heart bleeds lah! Everything so expensive..


Couldn't find nicer pic. The ad itself nicer lah.


Found this when searching for Oral B ad.. Find his hair cute lah.

Kk, shall stop crapping.. Wonder if money will fall from my room ceiling.. .... -shakes head- ..

Byex~

No comments: