Saturday, September 10, 2005

For Joe

YL sent me Joe's sketch to give me motivation =P



Haha actually i find it very cute lor! He made full use of the childhood drawing technique!! Haha.. i like the bird actually. Check out it's face. haha like annoyed? i don knw.. Just looked cute. The driver's face also veri funnily cute. hahax.

Ah ya, but actually every person (except me) have their good points. Joe mite not illustrate *now, he's GOOD in photography and photoshop! Some of his works he sent me:








~Taken by david, edited by joe~


~He edited it for me!~ Actualli still got other versions, but i'll just show one.


~Taken by somebody.. But i like this pic alot!

He also DISTORTED our faces.. (Taken by other pple)






~HAHAHAHAH~

k lastly, ....

the artist himself:




~Got this 'he quite shuai' kinda ILLUSION...

For more of his works: http://n3wbl3.deviantart.com/

So thos who's eyes kana stamped, and wan his tel no, Just drop me a tag!!
Er.. personal comments: Violent, 'Da nan ren zhu yi', SUPER ZI LIAN (probably gay..this i haven find out).. BUT!! BUT!! Have quite gd leadership skills, smtimes able giv gd comments or advice blah3. Thk quite rich also.. Thos interested just tag me! (^_^) !!

I'll also 'promote' my other friends! I did his 1st cos i wanted to show his illustration (1st pic).. In e end got an idea! Then decided to talk about my classmates.. haha. So he shall have the honour!! haha!

K, late liao. Nitex!

No comments: