Thursday, September 01, 2005

Part 2: teachrs' day + today

And yah, took one of my guy friend's pic. Cos the other boys SIAM super fast -_-'' camphobia??? Anyway, manage to take his pic cos he was wearin uniform, n cant walk ard.. if not auntie will chase him out.. Since i take liao so mite s well post. If not i take for nothin (-_-'') So sad.. if i or the camera was quick enough, cld hav gotten other guy's pics. Not tht i hua chi, ..cos long time nv see.. Then they like tht not sporty, don wan take pic.... ....... ......... ........ *BISH*


~Ryan~ A flower flower quite rich 'prince' (hua hua you qian gong zi)

K.. then we went Tampinese! Saw Joshua from the Home Run movie. Erm.. quite shuai lah. But he was wif a GIRL.. so.. erm.. thos who like him don cry? er.. DUH.

Then my friends craved for ice-cream!


~Well this is wat's LEFT tho.. haha. I ate two small ice-cream balls dipped in chocolate. Wo.. Holds in ur hand, melts in ur mouth? haha not bad. But quite exp. about $28 for this. Choc not veri veri nice also.. jus normal.. hmm..

Haha then we saw this full body massage machine. Free to public. Then my 'giant' friend tried squeezing inside wif his shoes on -_-'' haha after my other guy friens suan him then he took off. Well, i was super attempted to try his shoes on.. and i did:


~K.. i looked super duh/dumb. Ronald Macdonald female version. haha.. What's he's size? ..shit i 4got. It's realli big though O_O Haha..

Okie! Rest of tht day i didn't take any pics liao.. haha so erm.. too summarize, everybody's cool~ haha..

For today!! Actually also quite shit. When i reached my home's mrt, it started to rain!! I was -diaoz- planned to walk home frm there to lose some fats BUT it rained! .. Had to take bus.. After reach bus-stop, i ran home.. On my way, (stupid stairs), i tripped and fell!!! In tht stupid rain!! I was so ke lian!! And lang bei.. (-_-'') ..Really sian ji pua. I wished no one saw tht paiseh moment.. But i actualli didn't cared lah.. Jus super tired.. then i fell!! What can b worst sia? Almost wanted to give up standing and fall asleep on the spot..

After got home.. bathe.. Didn't want to wash hair cos i washes my hair every morning b4 sch.. But then RAIN!! Argh!! Had to wash!!! Ahh... Mood got better after i ate 'mang guo-steen'!! haha mangosteen lah. It's veri nice! Extremely sweet =) Happie happie.. ~

Then saw this in OG brochure..


~Can see e design? I find it very sweet lor.. When can i actually dress up like tht?? Not tht i'm not trying to change.. But it realli looks weird if i try to dress up now (@_@). A bit act chio not chio like that.. EEEee.. (-_-) .. Haiz. Zou yi bu, suan yi bu ba.. (one step at a time)...

Then I took a pic of my dad..



Haha can see his bandaged knee?? Actualli find it cute lah. The way it's wrapped. But i not laughin at it! I'm worried for my dad too! (Jus in cas u guys thk i'm sadist and cold-blooded) He really poor thing lah. Can't even walk properly now... . ..But he very duh lah!! He was in pain for days or even a week. But he don wan see doc! Don knw y??? .. Told him off (sort of) this morning.. good to see tht he went to e doc's when i came back. He WILL recover soon! Don't worry folks! (jus in case u were..) Usually when i'm released late, feel very very tired then will try calling him to fetch me home.. I shall not bother him to fetch me home from tml onwards.. No matter how late i am! He needs rest! haha he'll fetch when he recovers =P

K lah.. actually my eyes veri tired liao.. Typed alot liao.. Blogged abt 2 hours!! Still have work!! ..... Sianx. Wan sleep again.. haha.

Cya~

No comments: