Monday, August 08, 2005

Eyes like yours (camera)

NOooo!!!!!! Now they all gonna think i'm a stalker!!! I'M NOT!!! Oh man... die le lah!!! I was only holding camera snapping around! But that group of people kept looking at me and gossip GOSSIP!! kk i confess!! I was taking pictures of one of the person in THAT group (-_-'') .. I couldn't stop myself from NOT taking tht person's pic cos it's such RARE opportunity!!! Oh NOooo.. They LOOK at me and gossip!! Wah piang! Hope that person didn't know.. -burst in tears- .. But hey!? Take picture only mah.. Law got say cannot tou pai (take secretly) pple's pic?? NEVER what! Means i can still continue take!! HAHA.. k, i'm lying to myself.. *BISH! Wah lau.. I really PURELY want take that person's pic ONLY!! (T_T) Don't have bu liang dong ji (other motives)!!! ....alrite ALRIGHT!! Gonna forget FORGET that person!!! .... study STUDY!! ~slaps myself!!!~ piak piak PIAK!!~ Let's talk about smth else... But sometimes i wish my eyes can snap like a camera. Haha, can get more natural shots of people! =)

Oh yah, today took some pics with my classmate!! =)


~Brianna and me!!~ She's a very cute friend! Habit: SNEAKS around!! Haha =P


~AiKoong and Eileen~ Wa.. Really not i want to say lor.. I say take pic only then they SIAM SO fast!! Not as if the camera flash will kill them! (-_-'') Somemore i don on flash ..Other 2 of my cute friends! Haha!


~Best G** partner in my class!!~ Everybody clap CLAP!!~ XD


~Actually find them veri cartoon~..Tom and Jerry?? Haha.. (Joe! PUSH HIM DOWN!!)


~me and david~ K.. I look like shit.. as usual! Haha (>_<)!! He super like to pose for pics!!


~johnathan and me~ Er.. Don knw y, but smtimes he gets on my nerves! Oops! (He don knw my blog anyway. haha)


~Snapshot by joe~ Erm..Was tryin to snatch my cam back and he accidently took this. Still look okie ba.. i think.. Haha YUX!!!

Alright!! That's my 'adventure' for today! Erm.. not very exciting, but i'm loving schooL! =D

No comments: