Wednesday, August 17, 2005

National Day Part 3

Huhahaha!!! Here's national day Part 3: Though it's quite late liao (time), i still feel like blogging!! Heh heh.. Aniway, YL and drea send me those photos le! I can upload them now!! (>_<)

Assembled at school....


~Aikoong, linda, drea n me~ Kinda pathetic.. I'm OBVIOUSLY getting rounder (T_T)


~My hair that day~ angle1 (erm..Don knw why YL so 'amazed' by my hair.. think because it's e 1st time i tie hair in front of them.. So as not to waste his efforts.. post 2 of them. haha happie??)


~My hair tht day~ angle2 [Aikoong as backgrd.. ] He he!

Proceeding to Yishun....


~Illegal gathering!!!~ HAHA, actually is because too tired liao..Zzz.. Sun SO BIG tht day...


~Another of YL's efforts.. haha my HAIR AGAIN!!~ (-_-'') ~

At the Parade Xian chang!!


~Heh heh, Linda n stan!! Find them quite compatible. Muhahaha =P (photo by YL)


~Photo with gorillaz!!~ HAHA. Tht stupid monkey..didn't even look at e camera... *BISH* [Aniway, drea cute expression rite?! Wa piang, nv tell me.. then we can act cute together. haha (^_^) ]

~FIREWORKS!!!~ Actually i left early.. This is anthr contribution by YL and drea =)

~FIREWORKS!!!~ again! HAHA quite nice hor? Thx alot to their pics.. Cos i miss the tv live performance too (-_-'') ... haha.

KK, dad scold liao!! Tml still got early class.. Zzz.. Await for next post!!! (>_-) Byex!!

No comments: