Saturday, October 08, 2005

Emergency post

K, this post is realli not planned. haha.

My god!!! i jus saw this film on HBO!! AAhhh.. i don knw wat's e title, onli watched last 5-10min of the last part.. SICK lor!! i think the title is 'MAy'??? Shu xian u knw which one rite? i remembered u told me b4. We said we gonna rent n watch it some day.. Few days ago, i suddenly think of this movie.. Well, i didn't expect i'll get to see it NOW!!

Kaoz sia. Tht woman realli crazy la. Surprised my mum knw the show. haha, she tell me the story as we watch. she pro sia. <--that woman who i say is crazy is NOT my mum hor. i'm refering to the MAY crazy woman. She realli creepy. She cuts off the part she like of that person. And sew them all up into a big doll.. In the end, she realise the doll no heart-beat (DUH..) , and couldn't SEE her. So she dug one of her eyes out and put on the doll. Start sobbing: 'i onli want a person who understands me..'

And sia la!! Knw wat happened?? That sick doll moved!!! His/Her left hand moved towards the crazy woman and start touching her face.. comforting her..

And movie ended.

I realli nothing to say lah.

(-_-'') Diaoz..

kk want sleep le. Eyes veri pain. Nose also <--liquid stuff kept flowing out..

Haha sweet dreams!!

No comments: