Wednesday, October 12, 2005

SEMESTER RESULTS (-_-)

Well... As a stupid student, even if i hyperly fear results, i still have to face it. OH somebody, take me away!!! T_T K, don b dramatic.. Here's my result!!! (NNNNNNNNOOOOOOoooooo..... .... .... .. .. )

Module Grade Credit
Comm skills====> B 3
Drawing=======> C 6
Design Fund====> B 4
Colour T======> C+ 3
Creative P======> B 2
Understanding M==> C+ 4
Studio Proj======> B+ 4

OK pple, wat's module credit??

Erm.. my results slightly average or BELOW. WAHAHAHAHAHA. ..............

.......

i realli wonder lor: What's my specialty i have? As in, everybody will have at least ONE thing to be proud of. i have none! Alrite, if i participate in sleeping contest, PROBABLY i mite win. SEE??? Even though i realli sleep alot, i'm not confident in winning!! Wad duh??!! .....

Haiz.. Alrite, DROP TOPIC!

REally don like thinking of my future..

SO SCARY!!

No comments: