Wednesday, October 05, 2005

FULL~

Wa.. So FULL, so tired!! I'm always tired when i'm full.. Eat le sleep.. Wake up le, eat. WAHAHAHAHA!! Shiok life?? Nothing to fan nao (bother) about.. Haha. Okie, erm.. today ate alot of stuff..

This morning, went Tampinese Mall with dad. We had lunch at Yoshinoya. (skipped breakfast. Slept till 12.30pm plus. hahaha) Then erm.. we walk here and there.. Then had 'Ultimate' at Haagen Daz (^_^) 4 flavours: Coffee, strawberry, mango sobert and macadamia nut! With 3 toppings: Mango sauce, raspberry sauce and chocolate sauce!! $15.55 for that. Exp rite?? Well, it was yummy lah. haha.

Then went to watch a movie! Into the Blue!!~



Not bad!! Actors: The two main artists veri pretty and handsome! Wee-wu-weet!! Actually when i first saw this movie from the GV site, i thought is beckham and his wife! Haha in the end, my dad also want watch that movie. And Ta-Da!! We watched! About scuba-diving.. Then go find treasure.. Ah ya, i don knw how to say. But it's not bad!! Really! So go watch people! (>_<) The guy veri shuai oh!! Their body really perfect!! So healthy!!

K, after movie.. Eh.. My dad brought me and my mum go Geylang Lorong 3 eat Froggie Porridge!! HAo CHi!!! (yummy) ..They look veri sick in real-life, but they really taste good! Haha unbelievable~ Go there it! ..My god.. i meant Go there EAT, and i jus type 'it' in the end.. WEIRD.. (-_-'').. Anw, my stomach damn bloated! Super full! Tml MUST go jogging with dad again!!

Now slacking on bed.. watching tv.. wearing sunglasses.. HAHA sunglasses!! Yeah! NOW! In my room, (night time but lights on).. Wa.. the laptop screen veri 'ci yan'.. eyes veri tired and pain. And bcos i'm wearing sunglasses, i have to take off my glasses.. Meaning i cant realli see wat i'm typing lah.. Haha.. (-_-''') Face have to go veri near screen to check my typing everi paragraph.. So many typo..

Alright! Enough for this post. =P

No comments: