Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Herbal Slimming Tea

Wow.. Siao siao. I didn't expect this to be effective. Effective not as in i lost weight lah. Well, .. maybe not yet (^_^). I say it effective cos it can really make u LS. WAHAHAHA.. Pao-de-full (powerful) say!!!

Last night my sis and i each drank a big cup. According to her experience, if u drink at night, u will have the Sh*t feel tml morning or afternoon. Sia la.. I this morning 3plus 4am woke up lor!! Woke up bcos of the pain, then zoom to toilet. Lucky didn't settle on bed (-_-'').

After some time, i came out of you-know-where and tried to go to sleep. But i cldn't!! U knw wat??? There was a PArt2!!!! Kaoz.. Then 5+ am i went you-know-where again.. Almost died. (=.=) .

Well, in later part of morning (9plus), my dad tried to be funny. He woke me up, shoo me to another room. Cos got pple gonna come repair the 'seems-like-dying' air-con.. K fine, so i carry all my blanket and dolphin soft toy over and continue to ZZzz..

AND THEN..!!!

My cute adorable trying to be funny dad tried to be funny again!! He woke me up (10plus) and say, e uncle coming to this room to clear the air-con... i diaoz~ (-_-) ~ Then he ask me faster go downstairs eat Mee-pok. Dry le not nice.. And say can continue sleep in living room later. And smile2!!! Act cute sia! ...

Then i did wat he said. But decided not to sleep le lah. Very piggish. So now blog lo!! haha. Maybe later can go take anthr nap (^_^) Wee he he!!!

A bit headache. Or sleepy. i don't knw lah. Throat veri itchy. nose inside also like got alot stuff..

Kept *cough2* and *sniff2*..

Alrite. BYEE!!!

*Later going bicylce shop wif dad to repair tyres. Mum this morning xin xue lai cao and went to pump bicycle. And BOOM!! Tyre burst.. hahahahaha!!! Well, ya. Later have to go repair!!

This couple ah.. (DAD n MUM), one day gonna qi si me and sis... (-,-'') ...

No comments: