Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Heart *ALMOST stopped-----

Hi pple.. i'm back from Whitesands... and...

WA sia lah!!!!! I really almost died man!!! After i reached e comic shop, i walk here walk there for quite some time before i 'gu qi ying qi' to go in.. Damn scary..

Then sway2 the female attendent who sort of know me, not on shift!! Then i have to face the other male staff.. He don exactly look scary, but his attitude made me shiver.. (T_T) ...

Well, after much struggle, he got let me change lah. He let me go choose another book.. Damn scary..

Then when i go pay.. i took out my comic book, the comic i have before i bought the extra one.. Showed the guy, at least tell/ prove to him that i didn't read le then come exchange...

HAO KE PA!!!!

Then i thank him and faster disappeareed out of the shop!!!

HAO KE PA!!!

But HENG AH!!! Change le!! heh heh...

hahaha

WAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Can spend the rest of my day in peace le.

(^_^)

No comments: