Friday, July 01, 2005

Slack slack SLACK!!

Yoz!! Haha, feeling sleepy!! (as usual..) Sometimes i wonder if i'm actually cursed or been cast a spell by tinkle bell.. It's like, i'm always feeling dreamy.. and sleepy.. zz.. Can actually doze off while talking!! *Slap slap* WAKE UP!!! (@_@) !! ...Still tired.. Mentioned that i need at least 10hrs of sleep rite?.. Haiz, yday slept abt 1am. Woke up erm.. ard 8am.. It SHOULD be efficient for a normal person.. meaning i'm not normal..(not tryin to say i'm special).. i'm weird!!

Early in the morning i crawl out of bed and head for sch. Thx to my dad, i can sleep a little while longer! (He drives me to sch) Heh heh, he's the perfect dad! Only smtimes kinda naggy. haha. Back to sch: Today very slacky. I had 2hrs of colour theory class and then..off sch le!! I'm serious! My time-table really like tht! HAha BUT.., life's never easy! My class have to stay back to meet the 0503 (my group) slayer- Design fundamental teacher!! We r supposed to show her the photos we took and let her choose! It's was a disaster.. Same old story: She rejected most of them. Including mine.. SAD! HOW?? Haiz.. don knw le la..

With a heavy heart (and no idea where to get nice pics), i took the mrt home.. It was a super long journey. Woke up twice and still haven reach!! I totally (-_-'').. Wan to just lie flat on the ground and SLEEP!!

YAWN. After i reached home, i continue to stone.. Walked ard the house, surf the net, eat chips, drink honey.. i KNOW i have tons of assignments undone, but i just cant get myself to do them! Zzzz...

Now going shop and save with sis. Can consider a stroll. Relax myself. And when i'm back, i'm gonna do my work!!! STAY FOCUS!! I CAN DO IT!!

No comments: