Saturday, July 02, 2005

Finally home!

Wo.. Finally i'm home!! Was out straying whole day.. Haha. Just finish bathing. *smell nice* Haha (>_<) Oh well, today's bolg will divide into 4 sections!

1st section: Jimmy.K!!! Haha, he's my drawing1 teacher. He super cute lor! (Tho always have this stern face..and don really joke about..) He's like the bigger version of SUPER MARIO!! Haha! Wear specs, got moustache.. Only that he don wear the plumber-like clothing. :P He's superb in drawing (of cos, he's the teacher)!! Today's lesson: He taught us how to draw one point, 2 pt and 3 pt perspective! CHIM stuff. I was (#_#) totally blur. I had a hard time drawing the graphics and stuff! -crys- But him, (being the teacher) drew the scissor and weird opener in a split sec! I mean, he made it look so simple! Me and my friends can only open mouth big big and stare.. Back to main topic, (always talk out of point): Jimmy.K!! Haha, he really super funny!Don't knw how to discribe. His unintensional lameness really make him cute la! He told us that the 3 point perspectives very easy. Just observe and practice..blah blah.. and out come the sentence: "For heaven's sake, the paper so big. You all can draw bigger?" I can only LAUGH!! I would really love to show you guys his expression! Oh my.. he super adorable. *haha*

2nd section: After his lesson, our class had lunch together.. For don knw wat reason, i just feel very restless and gloomy.. So left the canteen alone and went computer lab to do some project research. [My sis always say i'm not sociable and stuff. Actually depends. i can be very hyper to the extreme at one sec but also super down at the next..They call it mood swings? haha..Maybe i really have a problem..] Anyway, i saw my another group of friends at the lab =) We talk talk abit and do our work. After a while, my canteen friends came too! Then all do project together Haha. My this poly group very united de. **Special thanks to those friends. Though i'm not in their group, they actually teach me what are the main topics to put into the powerpoint presentation. Haha, i was at the verge of turing mad!

3rd section: After the discussion, some of them wanted to play pool. Wanted to go home at first,.. but was saiko-ed by them and tagged along! Haha! When we reached the place, they made me play.. [I didn't really like the game. Find it kinda boring..(maybe because i don knw how!) My secondary friends used to teach me play. But because i really sux at it, they gave up teaching me. haha.] BUT, my poly friends were really patient with me and i sort of succeeded! Haha, can slightly play a little bit now. Heh heh. Don't play play! (=^-^=)

4th section: After the game, we took the train home. What i wanted to say was, when we were waiting for the train at the mrt, a guy actually approached me and my friend.. and want my friend's number! Oh man! It's the first time i see a guy woo a girl, LIVE! Haha, my friend didn't give him her number though..Lucky she never give, cos 1)He's not shuai (handsome). 2) He look play-boyish. From the way he ask my friend's number can know he's very used to take number from girls. YUCKS. On the otherhand, i super sian mu (envious) of my friend!! When can i ever encounter something like that?? K..I'm lying to myself. From the way i look and dress, people might think i'm onli 12.. SAD!! W-H-Y?? Oh why?? Why do i look so boyish/childish?? There's this saying: nu da shi ba bian (when a girl reaches 18, she'll bloom).. Oh pls. I like weeds lor! Bloom my foot!! Not tall, at least let me be skinny rite? Not slim, at least make me pretty is it not!?! Not beautiful, at least make me smart!!! I super sad case. No looks, figure, brains.. What can be worse?? .........................

Forget it. No point grumbling. Not as if i will lose a few grams.. (.T_T.)..
K, end of blog!!

No comments: