Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Steamboat!!!

Yo yo! Haha erm.. had steamboat for dinner. And pan-fried eggs and 'brinjal' and pork ribs!! So much for dieting huh?? But it's yummy!!! Heh heh :P ..We ate at my father's friend's shop. Food really not bad. Opposite concourse. Muhahaha! Super full. Tummy is so ROUND that... that... It's just very round lah. Haha =P

Oh yah, just now damn funny. I saw a lizard on the floor near the master bedroom toilet.. I had to change to go out for dinner wat. And clothing inside that bathroom... I broad-jumped into the toilet, took my clothes and came out the same way..(-_-'').. When came out, lizard already gone. But my heart still thump super hard and fast!!! I really have the 'si jiu si' (die then die) mentality when i tried to run out of master room cos the door very VERY near to where the lizard was hiding.. At that critical moment, my phoned rung!!! AHHH!!! I really jumped and broke down to tears!! Cos i was really scared wat! The bloody ringtone so LOUD! Had a shock outta my life!! KAOz~ My dad also panicked when he hear me crying over the phone.. Haha. HAHAHA. Quite duh lah. ALL because of that stupid lizard... ArGH!!!!

Phew.. Well, tried to track the lizard down when we reached home. But guess it's DEAD line not here yet.. It escaped! Shit! Hmph! ... We shall wait and see folks~

No comments: