Thursday, July 14, 2005

FINALLY !!!!!!!

Oh yesh!!!! Finally my drawings are accepted!!! HAHAHA. Phew.. it was super scary when i went to see Jimmy (my drawing teacher)... He flipped through my drawings slowly... again and again.. wrote 'seen' on all!! Meaning/ consider accept lah. haha.

Story like this:
Work assigned: We must produce 5 thumbnails-(15 by 10.5) [different perspectives of few specific school blocks].. He'll select one for us to work on A3 paper.

The very first time i only managed to show him 3. He 'accepted' 2, want me re-do 1. Meaning i owe him 3. Second time when i see him, he say all look weird. Actually i also thinks it's weird. But i just can't draw!! It's like my 1st time trying to draw a 3D realistic-looking building! Wa... Pek cek [frustrating]!! Third time [can't even remember if it's e 3rd..] when i see him, then he accept! If he didn't accepted those, i'll kill myself. I walked back and fro to the blocks [complaining cos the blocks very far away..], stayed back till before dark and re-do everything! Thank god he accepted all! *special thanks to those poly friends who guilded me. Duo Xie!!

K... now have to worry for next lesson..(-_-'').. Though he selected one final piece, there's still many 'question marks' in the drawing.. Have to clarify and re-draw.. Next week must do A3!!! -faints- .....

Bless me people!! =)

No comments: