Tuesday, July 26, 2005

South?? or North??

Hey hey! Haha, just reached home not long ago.. Sleepy again.. Haha. Anyway, today supposingly no school!! AHHH!! But have to go back show our teacher some stuff...(-_-'')... Sianz. K... Let's forget about the sianz part!! I was at South canteen.. er.. North?? or South?? Haha, actually i still can't make up which is which. =P Well, i was at one of the canteens having lunch with my poly family! We took a couple of pics but most didn't turn out very nice.. Haha so I'll show u some only.


~My poly wife~ Look as if advertising phone rite? Find her really 'photogenic' (can't spell) and cute. Muhaha. i good taste?? (-_-'') ...


~This is my daughter's nanny!!~ Haha =P Even nanny also must choose cute2 one!! Haha! She really look very shu nu (lady-like).. Tall, skinny.. Haiz.. I'm so pathetic! (T_T) !!


~This is me+stanley~ Liesl was helping us take this photo and being stanley...thePIGgy, totally ignored us. Like i'm the only one so enthu (enthusiastic).. Haha. Box him. Anyway, he just so happen to sit beside me so take photo lor. (Jie, nothing de ah!!) ..Haha duh. Oh yah, cheeks really FAT sia!! I'm like a TOAD beside a bamboo!! ~FAINTS~ exercise EXERCISE!!!

Oh ya, actually got one more photo...But don know why cannot upload.. So nevermind!! Argh.. It's a photo of stanley pulling my eye bags down.. Trying to show i lack of blood in my eyes: chinese call ping xue. English i don know.. paiseh. haha =P ..Whenever I stand up sudddenly or wat, i'll go blank. Not faint lah. Just go blank and i'll have to hold on to something/sit back down.. Cool down a bit then vision back. Hmm.. I'm old?? Haha.. i FOUND photo liao!! HAHA. Look BELOW!!


~Pull my eye bags!!~ Haha

Erm.. that's all for today! Gotta do work later.. Sian ji pua. .............. Haha buaiz!

No comments: