Saturday, July 23, 2005

Flashback: DF A1

Woho! Now that i know how to upload images liao, of course must put more more!! HAha. Thanks sis for her guidance.. Haha really know NOTHING abt computer.. er.. exclude microsoft words and stuff. haha =P

Hmm...Now gonna talk about some flashbacks while doing my design fundamental assignment1!! All the photo-taking and stuff. Oh man!! It's not easy! It's not all about snapping lor! Haix.. Start to think of it i'll tremble... Haha, went high and low, round and round singapore to take 'interesting' pictures..



This is actually a candid shot. My friend andrea itchy hand took my camera, don't want to return me. I was about to reach out and *ka-chak*, photo taken. HAHA~

Below are the 3 photographs i submitted for DF... And i got a C grade!!! Hmm... should i be happie? Cos i thought i'll fail or something.. But after i saw the result slip, i'm not as relieved as i thought i would be. Though i know compared to other people's works i'm still sux.. but still feel kinda disappointed.. sob sob..



Oh well.. Now have to concentrate on assignment2: technique drawings (T_T) !! AHHH!! -pulls ALL my hair out-

No comments: