Friday, July 08, 2005

Tawn tawn tawn!

Haloha! Wa.. these few days super tired. (i'm always tired..*) Beacuse of my school workS, i'v got no time to update my bloggy til now!

3July (Sunday night)
I stayed up till about 3am to do my understanding media presentation.. As this is a group work, me and my 2 other friends also 'gan ye che' (drive late night train) together! It was tough.. was it tough? actually it's not really tough. Haha blur~ The problem was that we had no time to meet up. Erm.. then one day, we managed to force ourselves to go one of my friend's place, planning to get this thingy done once and for all.. BUT when we were at her house, we ended up eating cookies, chatting and napping around!!..HAHA. Oh man!! That was so wrong! We just couldn't stay focused! Die ah die.. Overall, we managed to really sqqqquuuueeeeeezzzzeeee something out of our brains and got the thing done 5 minutes before the real presentaton..which was 4July 11am.. What e hell.. ~cold sweat EVERYWHERE~

4July (Monday night)
Haha, i stayed up till 5.30am to do my creative process assignment. We were told to do 5 interpretations each for the 5 items given.. meaning total we'll hand in 25 art pieces.. Extra work: each week the teacher will select a few students to take turn present, or talk about their favourite artist.. and plus i have to mount my work for my design fundamental assignment one! Okie, i forced myself to the extreme to finish these "shits" (say softly..) ! I used toothpick to lift my eyelids, tied a rope around my neck to the ceiling, washed my face till it's wrinkled.. blah3.. BUT the creative process teacher didn't collect, or even check our work! It's like.. i tawned for nothing!! -for crying out loud- Well, she went through everything EXCEPT the 25 art pieces.. WHY? oh WWWWWHHHHYYYY??? i now have hair loss, pale-y face, super dark de dark circles, bloodshot eyes, scaly legs.. Though i know it is my fault to do last minute work and can't blame anyone, but still... Haix.

6July (Wednesday)
WO Ho!! Wednesday NO lecture!! As wed's only class is lecture, and the teachers' cancelled it.. wed no need go school!!! Wow! Can u feel my joy?? Can you feel it??? It's gonna be my hibernation day!!!! Haha. But in the end my class 'ruined' my perfect sleeping plan.. Oh well, if you can't beat them, JOIN them!! haha! Eight of us met up and watched "War of the Worlds" at cineleisure.. Erm.. the movie ws a so-so?? The effects superb, but ending sux. haha. Starting they showed how powerful the aliens were: shoot laser at people and they explode.. use this pointy thing to kill man, suck their blood, spray them like fertiliser... All the stupid stuff. Analyse: If they actually need human blood, why shoot laser and explode them? Hmm..
Well, ending they just died. Because of sickness. Germ, disease.. It just died. I was stunned when the show ended. Totally stunned.

No comments: