Saturday, July 09, 2005

Rotting Butt

Oh yeah, forgot to mention about today. haha. Too obsessed with beach boy. *Blush* ..Well, today i went back to school to finish my drawing assignment. We are limited to our school Blocks E, F and G for drawing. Meaning we have to come up with 5 thumbnails/sketches from these areas and our teacher will choose one out to develop. It's tough. We have to apply the 1,2,3 point perspective theory in our drawing. I'm going mad. I just can't draw the building!!! Bless me..

When we all finished our drawing, me and my other friends went to Adrian's (my poly friend's house). His place is nice, cosy. There's this part of floor not polished. You can massage your legs when you walk pass. Haha, pointy pointy. One thing bad about his place is the location. For god's sake, it's at woodlands!!! (@_@) !! I live at the east side. Imagine my butt pain when i took mrt all the way home!! -faints- Can just die.. phew. Not going his house again. haha. But thanks for his hospitality though. He bought us drinks, let me read his comics.. Anyone read Dragon Drive?? It's cute! Read 1st episode today. It's about people entering into the dragon world to fight. But not exactly the human fight the dragons. Each player owns their own dragon. They'll enter the dragon realm to battle, gain fighting experiences and get ranked by performances. Slightly similiar to Pokemon i guess.. Haha. The main character's dragon super adorable!! Always yawn and stuff, i like!!

Anyway, i was laughed by my friends when i told them i'v never been to jurong east area.. Weird meh?? They say EVRYBODY been there. -diaoz- Crappy!

No comments: